The Adventure Center offers a variety of programming options, including specialized programming created for specific populations or groups. Current specialized programs include:
- "Speak Up" Bullying Prevention - Youth participate in activities to gain knowledge on what bullying is, who it affects and how to be a part of preventing it.
- Adventures in Peacemaking - School-age children discover how to "keep the peace" by learning basic non-violent conflict resolution through fun-filled engaging activities.
- Respectful Communities - Participants are provided with tools for developing a positive and respectful environment by engaging in community-building activities.
- Therapeutic Adventure - Geared towards at-risk youth, this program works to increase social skills, focus on setting goals, establishing positive relationships and improving behavior.
- Leadership Development - Youth and adults develop skills while being empowered to become more effective leaders.
- Uniting Neighboring Organizations - Utilizing a philanthropic approach, groups or organizations are provided with bonding activities for internal growth then are connected with the community for service oriented projects.
- Collaborative Workplace - Co-workers participate in activities where success is determined on their ability to collaboratively resolve conflict and effectively communicate.
- Climb Higher - Teens gain valuable skills through a course in stress management combined with adventure elements, climbing wall sessions, and high ropes course experiences.
- Zip Line to Success - Teens will recognize personal barriers and utilize the high ropes course and zip line to gain the confidence to let go and zip forward to positive behaviors.